Inspired by the Sirius B, which is the brightest star in our night sky. The wave design on the deck is a representation of the various rays that travel throughout the universe, such as the light we see, and all of the surrounding galaxies. The gradient of colors that range from a light blue to a deep maroon is an embodiment of a celestial vision. They’re all pointed 60 degrees to the right, an indication of Sirius B’s location relative to Earth. The card backs are designed in such a way that you can place three decks in a specific way to display a very cool form. Perfect for fans and cardistry.
As you open the case, you’ll find a line of text on the flap: “MADE ON EARTH BY HUMANS.” When this deck is on its way drifting in space, I want the one who gets their hands on this to know whom the proud creators of the deck are.
- Printed by United States Playing Card Company with Bee Stock
- Air Cushion Finish and Thin Crushed
- Designed by Adrian Valenzula
- Produced and distributed by Riffle Shuffle Playing Card Co
- Only 5000 decks have been printed